Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Rain in Spain....oops BrisBane




Its raining is Brisbane and I love it!


How wonderful is it to hear the rain falling on the tin roof at night? Actually apart from one section of the house we dont have a tin roof. he he he, but I do love to hear the water gurgling down the downpipes into the rainwater tank.

I love the woosh or car tyres driving through puddles? I love it! Well, unless I am walking on the footpath and get splashed with muddy water. Then I really don't love it.

I especially love the din sound when I bang on my rainwater tank, no longer an echo of emptyness, but full to the brim with beautiful water!


I love the glisten on the trees and the grass! I love that my vegie patch is being watered. I love knowing that in a couple of days my grass will no longer crunch crunch crunch under my feet!

Braith, my 4 year old hates it when it rains on a kindy day! No outside play time!

Oh, listen, the rain has just started again! ahhh, time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment