Sunday, October 18, 2009

Guilty pleasures!

I have many guilty pleasures... eating marshmallows that are half melted on the top of a hot chocolate, playing with putty, massaging lactic acid (pleasure and pain - wierd I know) chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate... but I also have a couple of guilty pleasures when it comes to my little girl....

The first has come to a close as of last weekend when we moved her into her bedroom, well she is 10 1/2 months, so I delayed it for a long time ;p.... my guilty pleasure was watching her sleep at night. Babies are just so peaceful when they sleep and just so delightful to watch. I could spend hours watching her sleep. If only there were enough hours in the day. So she has gone to her own bedroom, which is wonderful, now I have to go in there to watch her sleep. Lucky the recliner is still in there. :)
My other guilty pleasure is nursing her for her day time sleep, well at least one of them... I know, I know, many people will say I am making a rod for my back etc etc, but she sleeps through the night and always has done, so I'm not worried about that. :) It also means that I sit down during the day and relax for an hour or so, but I also get to snuggle and cuddle with my bubba, something that will be gone too soon. So for now, I am going to indulge this guilty pleasure and make the most of it! :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment