Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Holidayze

Mum, I don't want to go home!
Keeley loves to walk... and model Tutus and Muddy Shoes!
We love Holidayze!!!

Who doesnt love sand on their nose?!


Sunset beach walk

Brotherly love!


I love a holiday! Who doesn't??? I know my son definately does... everytime we prepare to go somewhere, he gleefully starts shouting randomly.... "Holidayze" in a cute drawn out tone.... We could be in a shopping centre surrounded by people, who of course stare curiously at my son, then at me. he he he

So on Friday we packed up the car and headed to Novotel Twin Waters Resort! Don't you love it when a place exceeds your expectations. I "thought" if was going to be great. I had a friend who talked it up, so I was worried I might be dissapointed... but no. We stayed in a gorgeous one bedroom apartment that overlooked the lake. The room was huge! Yay! The bed was huge! Yay! There was a spa bath! Yay! It was huge! Yay! The kids had a great time! It was so family friendly. We met up with our friends who were up from Melbourne and met their gorgeous bubba. We ate well, we drank well, we swam, and we relaxed! :) Oh and I did a bit of sewing!:)









No comments:

Post a Comment